Healthy ageing support for people aged 50 and over.
What is it?
One-on-one support to develop meaningful connections and promote healthy ageing for people aged 50 years and over.
- Living social: Support to find and join social groups and activities both in the community and within our program
- Living wise: Educational seminars to support active and healthy ageing
- Live well: Pathways to volunteering
Who can use this service?
Anyone aged between 50 and 64 who does not receive other government support such as NDIS funding. You may live in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, particularly in the Hume and Moreland areas.
Fees may apply for some activities.
Do I need a referral?
You can self-refer to the program by calling 03 8319 7408 and leaving a message with your contact number in our voicemail box. We check this regularly.
Support is provided over the phone, in your home and/or in the community.
Make a booking
- Call 8319 7408 or call Service Access on 1300 637 744.
- Email LivingWellAgeingWell@merrihealth.org.au
To refer a client, click here for the referral form.