Welcome to the Learning Management System (LMS) for Merri Health.
Our contractors, recruitment agency staff, students, consumer and community representatives are integral to our success in championing our vision for healthy and connected communities through better health and wellbeing, support and education.
To ensure you are best equipped and resourced, we provide a multitude of learning modules to develop and enhance your skills and knowledge. Our LMS is an easy to use online system, which you can access in your own time and at your own pace.
As a part of our organisation, you will have a few mandated training requirements such as:
- Equal Opportunity,
- Workplace Bullying,
- Manual handling,
- Child Safety and
- LGBTIQA+ Inclusive Practice at Merri Health.
Further online or face-to-face training opportunities can be found either within the LMS or our internal training page.
To access the LMS, follow the below instructions.
- Go to the LMS self-registration page by clicking here
- Once you are registered, use this link to login and access your portal
- Click on the 'My Training' tab – this will direct you to your 'Course Library'.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will be directed to your personal eLearning account home page. The home page will show you your recent activity, your learning progress and what course/s you need to complete.
Further information on how to navigate a course is available in the 'Help and Support' tab on the home page.
If you have a question or need help, don’t delay, ask your line manager!
If you have a technical question and need support logging in, call our Service Help Desk (IT Team) on (03) 9389 2214.