Feedback and complaints

We welcome and value all feedback and complaints because it helps us understand how we can improve our service.

We respond to all feedback and complaints as soon as possible and we will respect your privacy.

How can I give you feedback or make a complaint?

There are lots of way that you can tell us what you think. You can:

  • Speak to a staff member.
  • Fill in a form when you visit. Ask our reception team for a form.
  • Call our Quality and Risk manager on (03) 9389 2234
  • Fill out the form on our website here

I'm not happy with the outcome or my complaint. What can I do?

You can call the Health Complaints Commissioner.

If the complaint is about one of our disability services, call the Disability Services Commissioner or for public mental health services, call the Mental Health Complaints Commissioner

  • Health Complaints Commissioner* – 1300 582 113 or fill out a complaint form on their website
  • Disability Services Commissioner – 1300 728 187
  • Mental Health Complaints Commissioner – 1800 246 054
  • Aged Care Complaint Scheme – 1800 550 552

*The Health Complaints Commissioner responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.