Feedback and complaints
We welcome and value all feedback and complaints because it helps us understand how we can improve our service.
We respond to all feedback and complaints as soon as possible and we will respect your privacy.
For all complaints made to Merri Health we will:
- Treat all complainants with dignity and respect
- Attempt to resolve the issue to the best outcome for all parties
- Keep you informed of developments regarding your complaint
- Provide support to access translation, advocacy, other support services where appropriate
How can I give you feedback or make a complaint?
There are lots of way that you can tell us what you think. You can:
- Speak to a staff member.
- Fill in a form when you visit. Ask our reception team for a form.
- Call our Quality Team on (03) 9389 2234
- Fill out the form on our website here
I'm not happy with the outcome or my complaint. What can I do?
You can go to the external agencies listed below to find out more information or to make a complaint. If you need further assistance please call their phone number.
- Health Complaints Commissioner* – 1300 582 113
- NDIS Commission - 1800 035 544
- Disability Services Commissioner – 1300 728 187
- Mental Health Complaints Commissioner – 1800 246 054
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission - 1800 951 822
*The Health Complaints Commissioner responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.