Members are a vital part of Merri Health.
You can enjoy many benefits and opportunities to take part in groups that help shape services for our communities.
Who can become a member?
To become a member of Merri Health you must:
- Be 18 years or over.
- Live, work or study in the community where Merri Health provides services.
- Agree to comply with the Constitution and conditions of membership.
How do I apply?
Download the member application form here.
Complete the form and return by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send by post to:
11 Glenlyon Road
Brunswick VIC 3056
I have questions. Who can I contact?
Joan Wilkinson, Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Call (03) 8319 7427
- Email email@example.com
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Invitations to attend and participate in any general meetings
- Nominate yourself or others to the Board of Directors, after 12 months of membership
- Vote in Board elections, after 12 months of membership
- Attend special member-only events
- Get involved in groups and help us shape Merri Health, through community surveys, forums and focus groups.
- Get involved in co-design opportunities. Co-design is where clients and a service work side-by-side to find better outcomes for you. This opportunity is open to members that receive or have received services from Merri Health, or who is a family member or carer of someone who has received our services.
- Receive a copy of our Annual and Quality of Care Report
- Receive up-to-date organisational news via our MerriNews newsletters, released three times a year.
- Connect with like-minded individuals to support a key, local, not-for-profit health agency.
- Be notified of key events and forums.
- Access to BankVic financial well-being consultants to talk about your personal finances, and how their products and services can be of benefit to you.
- Access to buying discounted Hoyts Cinema movie vouchers.
- Access to BUPA who can provide health insurance cover at discounted rates.
Download our membership brochure for more information.