We work with and support children, young people and their families.
What is it?
Our family services team work with children, young people and their families. We can help with:
- Parenting skills to help with your child’s development
- Strengthening relationships between you and your child
- Working closely with other services involved with your family, like schools, GP, hospitals and other service providers
- Supporting you and your family to access other services to help with other things you are worried about, like finances, mental health and housing
Who can use this service?
Families with an unborn child or with children aged 0 – 18 years, living, working or studying in the City of Moreland and the City of Hume.
Do I need a referral?
No. You do not need a referral but you will need to contact:
- Merri Health's family services intake
- Child First Hume Moreland
Make a booking
- Call family services intake on 1300 637 744 (MERRI H) and press 5 for child, youth and family services.
- Call Hume/Moreland Child First Intake on (03) 9302 2700.
Where can I get more information about this service?
Call family services intake on 1300 637 744 (MERRI H) and press 5 for child, youth and family services. They can help you with information about eligibility for services and advice on which service will help you with your needs.
This service is part of the Hume-Moreland Child FIRST and Integrated Family Services alliance and is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services.
This service is funded by the Victorian Government