Welcome to the Learning Management System (LMS) for Merri Health.
Our volunteers are integral to our success in championing our vision for healthy and connected communities through better health and wellbeing, support and education.
To ensure you are best equipped and resourced, we provide a multitude of learning modules to develop and enhance your skills and knowledge. Our LMS is an easy to use online system, which you can access in your own time and at your own page.
As a volunteer you will have a few mandated training requirements such as:
- Equal Opportunity,
- Workplace Bullying,
- Child Safety and
- GLBTIQ Inclusive Practice.
Further online or face-to-face training opportunities can be found either within the LMS or our internal training page.
To access the LMS, follow the below instructions.
- Go to the LMS page clicking on this link: Merri Health Learning Management System
- Login using your Merri email address and password.
- Click on the “My Training” tab – this will direct you to your Course Library.
- The Course Library will show modules which have been allocated to you. To access a course, click on the title and this will take you to the index page.
- Click on welcome and begin the course – follow the prompts and complete the course. Make sure you have completed all sections of the course.
- Further information on how to navigate a course is available in the “Help & Support” tab on the home page.
If you have a question or require further assistance, don’t delay, ask your line manager!
If you have a technical question and need assistance logging in, please contact the Service Help Desk (IT Team) on (03) 9389 2214.