- Jul 26 2017
- 10am - 1.30pm
- 110 Chifley Drive, Preston 3072
Join us to explore wonderful parklands, enjoy some light exercise and make new friends!
Our carer Health and Wellbeing team will be leading a 40–60 minute walk, while supporting you with information about how to keep a healthy lifestyle while maintaining your important role as a carer.
All fitness levels welcome!
Meet our team at CarerLinks North in Preston. A bus will then take us to our walking destination.
- Light refreshments
- Transport to and from our meeting point in Preston
- In home respite can be provided if requested at the time of RSVP
- A contribution towards the cost of transport may be available
- Tell us know if you have any dietary requirements
Remember to wear comfortable, wet weather clothing and footwear.
By Wednesday, 26 July 2017
Call: Kim, Margie or Anna on 03 9495 2500