- Sep 19 2023
- 11am - 12:30pm
- Greenvale West Community Centre (7 Ventura Way, Greenvale 3059)
Planning ahead for older age can be hard - but it is an important and empowering process.
This 1.5 hour interactive workshop will step participants through Justice Connect’s free conversation guide to help you plan an older age that’s right for you.
- who you trust to make decisions on your behalf
- who you trust to take care of your money
- what medical treatments you want and don’t want
- where you would like to live
Click here to register.
Where: Greenvale West Community Centre (7 Ventura Way, Greenvale 3059)
When: Tuesday 19 September 2023
Time: 11am – 12.30pm