- May 17 2017
- 10am - 5pm
- Coburg Library Meeting Room. Victoria St & Louisa St, Coburg VIC 3058
We are delighted to invite you to our first Members’ Lunch of 2017.
Join us to meet other members, enjoy free entertainment, find out the exciting things happening at Merri and of course, enjoy delicious food together.
We are offering two free forums; Aged Care and Disability. Come along to learn about changes to government funding and how Merri can help.
- Have your say in the designs for our new community health hub in Coburg
- Give input into Merri’s new Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
- Learn about the My Aged Care and the NDIS, and how Merri can help you
- This event is free, child-friendly, has disability access and a variety of food options
Aged Care forum
10am - 12.30pm
12.30pm - 2pm
2pm - 5pm
Please register your attendance by Wednesday 10 May by calling (03)8319 7455 or emailing Kimika.Oddie@merrihealth.org.au