- Jan 20 2021
- 4PM - 5PM
Join our growing team!
Are you a Paediatric OT, Speech Pathologist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Social Worker or Early Childhood Educator ready for a new role in a great team? Find out more about the exciting opportunities in our allied health children’s services.
We are expanding our services and have multiple opportunities in the Goulburn and Ovens Murray regions, and Northern Melbourne.
A career at Merri Health will see you make a real difference improving school readiness and life outcomes for children and families.
We offer a diverse, inclusive, flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. And you’ll be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
As a Merri Health team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous salary packaging and purchase leave options
- An experienced and supportive multidisciplinary team environment
- Plenty of professional learning opportunities and supervision
- A richly multicultural and diverse client population
Join our online Information Session and find out why Merri Health is a great place to work.
For more information or to discuss current job opportunities, contact Tanya Lowes: Tanya.Lowes@merrihealth.org.au