- Oct 18 2017
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Rosina Function Space, The Abbotsford Convent. 1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford, 3067.
Come and celebrate National Carers Week 2017 and CarerLinks North's 20 years of service to carers living in the northern region.
You will have the opportunity to relax and connect with other carers over lunch.
National Carers Week will be held from 15 – 21 October and it is a time to celebrate and recognise the 2.8 million Australians who are in a caring role, whether they are caring for a family member, friend or neighbour.
We would be honoured for you to be one of our guests at this celebration.
Transport and respite are available to help you attend the event.
By Friday, 6 October
Call: 03 9495 2538
This phone number is not monitored on a daily basis so please leave a message and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- An emergency contact number
- Street address and suburb
- Whether you have any dietary requirements
- Whether you require respite
- Whether you require bus transport
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information.