Carers: Responding to changed behaviours
- Feb 11 2020
- 10am - 12pm
- Hume Global Learning Centre,1093 Pascoe Vale Road Broadmeadows VIC 3047
This session is for carers and family members living in the northern metropolitan region of Melbourne who look after a person living with dementia. You are warmly invited to come along to:
- Learn about why mood and behaviour changes for the person living with dementia
- Workshop ideas and strategies to work cooperatively with the person living with dementia
- Learn about specialist services available to assist you in responding to dementia-related changes
- Meet other carers in a supported environment and share experiences
This session will be presented by staff from the Dementia Centre, HammondCare and CarerLinks North.
Please tell us if you have any dietary requirements or if you need an interpreter. In home respite and/or a contribution towards the cost of transport may be provided if requested at the time of RSVP.
Morning tea is provided.
RSVPs are essential.
PH: 9495 2500