Carers: Balance and reframing
- May 23–Jun 13 2017
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- CERES Environment Park, Ray Vann Rooms. Corner of Roberts and Stewart St, Brunswick East
Take the opportunity to exchange ideas, reflect on emotions and experiences with other carers and help create balance in your life.
What is reframing?
Reframing is a way of looking at a situation from a different angle, to find different solutions.
- Participate in group counseling
- Discuss strategies to cope with stress including reframing and looking outside the box
- Learn how to balance the caring role with your personal life
What to expect:
- 3 sessions with other carers over 4 weeks
- Group therapy sessions with carer counselor, Christina
- Mindfulness workshops with Dr. Richard Chambers
- Meditation in movement workshop with Lucine Eusani (5Rythms practitioner and dance therapist).
By Monday, 15 May
Call: (03) 9495 2546