- Jun 13 2017
- 10.00am – 3.00pm
- CERES Environment Park, Ray Vann Rooms Corner Roberts & Stewart Streets, Brunswick East
Carers, take the opportunity to exchange ideas, reflect on emotions and experiences with other carers and help create balance in your life.
Reframing is a way of looking at a situation from a different angle, to find different solutions.
- Participate in group counselling.
- Discuss strategies to cope with stress including reframing and looking outside the box.
- Balancing the caring role with your personal life.
What to expect:
- 3 sessions with other carers over 4 weeks.
- Group therapy sessions with carer counsellor Christina.
- Mindfulness workshops with Dr. Richard Chambers.
- Meditation in movement workshop with Lucine Eusani (5Rythms practitoner and dance therapist).
Morning tea and lunch will be provided. RSVP are needed to join in these sessions.
Tuesday 23 May 2017
Tuesday 30 May 2017
Tuesday 13 June 2017
By Monday, 15 May.
Call: Christina on 03 9495 2546