- Sep 3–25 2018
- 10:00am - 12.pm
- Heide Museum of Modern Art. 7 Templestowe Road, Bulleen 3105
- Additional information
- Every Monday from 3 September to 25 September
CarerLinks North will be running weekly art sessions for all carers living in the northern region of Melbourne. Focus on your own needs through creative exploration in a safe and supportive environment.
The sessions will explore:
- how we understand "meaningful engagement"
- different art-based activities to see what works for you and the person you care for
- how you might use art-based activity at home (and give you some resources to take home).
All carers are welcome – no art skills are needed and all materials are provided!
A contribution towards the cost of transport may be available upon request at the time of RSVP.
Please tell us if you have any dietary requirements or need an interpreter.
As soon as possible! Limited spots are available.
Call: Michaela or Jackie on (03) 9495 2500