Who is eligible?
Anyone that is:
Able to make a centre-based appointment in Brunswick, Coburg or Fawkner
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and over
Home visits may be possible – talk to our team.
Who is ineligible?
- Has an eating disorder – refer client to Eating Disorders Foundation on 1300 550 236
- Lives in a Residential Aged Care service
- Has Gestational diabetes or needs support with management of diabetes during pregnancy – refer to Royal Women’s Hospital (03) 8345 2000
How to refer
64 and under
- Complete our patient referral form
- Fax or email the completed form
Fax: 03 9495 2599
65 and over (50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)
Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
Tell them you want Merri Health as your preferred provider.