One-on-one support to help improve your mental, physical and social wellbeing.
What is it?
One-on-one support for people experiencing mental health issues.
Known as Personal Helpers and Mentors program, we work with you in your home and in the community to support you with things like:
- Improving your living skills such as cooking, budgeting or using public transport
- Building your confidence and getting out into the community
- Improving your physical health
- Linking you with other services like housing, employment and fun activities
Who can access this service?
- Be 16 years and over
- Experience mental health issues or concerns
- Live in Moreland
Do I need a referral?
Yes, a referral is needed. You can be referred by our intake staff or health professionals, such as a doctor.
We work with you in your home and the community.
Make a booking
- Call 1300 637 744 (MERRI H)
- Email Intake.CMH@merrihealth.org.au
Meet our team
These programs are supported by the Federal Government.