Who is eligible?
Anyone that would like to stop smoking. They may also:
- Have previously tried to stop smoking without success.
- Have stopped smoking before but started again and would like support.
- Be pregnant.
- Be a young person that is 16 years and over.
- Be under 16 but have a consenting adult.
When attending appointments, they can be accompanied by a support person.
If they live with someone else that also smokes and wants to stop, they can choose to attend one appointment together.
Who is ineligible?
- Lives in a residential aged care.
- Is under 16 years old and is not accompanied by a consenting adult.
- Is not able to attend a centre-based appointment.
How to refer
- Complete our patient online referral form.
- Fax or email the completed form.
Fax: 03 9495 2599