Who is eligible?
- Is over 18 years.
- Has a disability and is experiencing a communication and/or swallowing disorder.
- Is a carer.
Home visits must be discussed with our team in the first instance.
Who is ineligible?
- Is funded by Work Cover or TAC.
- Lives in a residential aged care facility.
- Is aged 18-64 years and does not have a disability or is not a carer.
- Under 6 years of age.
- Needs intensive therapy services.
- Is aged 6-18 years and has a diagnosed disability.
- Has a permanent tracheostomy.
- Has laryngectomy.
Home visits may be possible. Speak to our team.
How to refer
64 and under
- Complete our patient referral form.
- Fax or email the completed form.
Fax: 03 9495 2599
65 and over (50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)
Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
Tell them you want Merri Health as your preferred provider.