Engaging group activities for people with a disability.
What is it?
Supporting the wellbeing of people with a disability through social connections.
We provide the opportunity for people with a disability aged 6–64, to participate in fun and interesting activities. We support you to:
- Stay connected with peers
- Improve skills and learn new things
- Try new activities in a safe space
- Maintain your wellbeing
- Achieve your goals
Who can access this service?
Anyone that is eligible for the NDIS and has received a package.
Funds will be taken from your NDIS package to cover your involvement with our program.
- Friday evening between $18.56 and $27.88 per hour
- Saturday between $23.13 and $34.75 per hour
*There is an additional out of pocket fee charged per activity that is not covered with funds from your NDIS plan.
Do I need a referral?
To access these programs you need to have an NDIS plan.
For questions, speak to our NDIS community engagement coordinator.
- Call 1300 637 744 (MERRI H)
- Email NDIS@merrihealth.org.au