Supporting residents to look after their health, connect and find fun things to do.

What is it?

We work with sites called Supported Residential Services to support residents to look after their health, connect with others and find fun and meaningful things to do.

Supported Residential Services provide accommodation and low level of care for people who need support in everyday life, such as people who are frail or have a disability.

Who can access this service?

We can support you if:

  • You live in Supported Residential Services we work with in Moreland, Banyule, Darebin or Whittlesea


  • You are a manager of a targeted Supported Residential Services in the northern region


It’s free.

Do I need a referral?

A referral is not needed for this service but you must live at one of the Supported Residential Services we work with. See 'more information' below.


We work with you in your home and the community.

Make a booking

Call 1300 637 744 (MERRI H).

More information

What Supported Residential Services do you work with?

We go to you if you live in:

  • Queens Lodge
  • Chippendale Lodge
  • Northern Terrace
  • Edwards Lodge
  • Grandel SRS
  • Glenville Lodge
  • Stewart Lodge
  • Brunswick Lodge

What type of help do we offer residents?

  • Health screenings
  • Priority access to services such as the dentist or physiotherapist
  • Access to medication reviews
  • Special events like a yearly dance party
  • Supported holidays
  • Access to personalised adult training
  • Help to access social groups in the community
  • In-house gentle exercise
  • Training to help you get around your community with confidence
  • Special projects like building edible gardens
  • Support to get back to work

Do you support staff of Supported Residential Services?

Yes we do. We can help to:

  • Build stronger relationships with other services
  • Build your skills and capacity to better manage residents' care needs
  • Improve and maintain a home-like environment for residents

Supported Residential Services is also known as SRS and SAVVI.

This service is funded by the Victorian Government

Vic gov logo