Activities in the community to support adults experiencing mental health issues.
What is it?
Activities and social outings for adults experiencing mental health issues to support you in your recovery journey.
Known as the Day 2 Day Living Group, you can join in activities like art, food groups, movie club, gardening or computer classes and work towards your goals.
Who can access this service?
- Experience mental health issues
- Live in the cities of Moreland and Hume
- Aged 16 years and over
- Be willing to take part in the program
Most activities are free. There is a small cost for some outings. Call us for more information.
Do I need a referral?
Yes, a referral is needed. You can be referred by our intake staff or health professionals, such as a doctor.
Make a booking
- Call 1300 637 744 (MERRI H)
- Email Intake.CMH@merrihealth.org.au
Meet our team and learn about the activities
How can these activities help you?
Hear from our volunteers about how the activities have helped them and their mental wellbeing.
- Feel supported
- Build your confidence
- Learn new skills
- Meet other people
- Connect with other supports, health and wellbeing services
- Improve creativity and self expression
- Improve physical health and fitness
- Increase independence
- Improve community participation and social inclusion
- Helping you feel less lonely
- Make new friends and connections
- Build your skills for jobs in the future
Where do the activities take place?
Most activities are held at our Victoria Street, Coburg site near the Coburg Railway Station. It is a safe, welcoming and supportive environment.
These programs are supported by the Federal Government.