Who is eligible?
Anyone that would like to stop smoking. They may also:
- Have previously tried to stop smoking without success
- Have stopped smoking before but started again and would like support
- Be pregnant
- Be a young person that is 16 years and over
- Be under 16 but have a consenting adult
When attending appointments, they can be accompanied by a support person.
If they live with someone else that also smokes and wants to stop, they can choose to attend one appointment together.
Who is ineligible?
- Lives in a residential aged care
- Is under 16 years old and is not accompanied by a consenting adult
- Is not able to attend a centre-based appointment