Who is eligible?
Anyone that is living at home or in community residential units within 8km of 93 Bell Street, Coburg.
Home visits outside of the 8km area must be discussed with our team first.
Who is ineligible?
- Is under 18 and not accompanied by a parent of guardian
- Lives in a residential aged care facility – refer to a private occupational therapist
- Is under Work Cover or TAC – contact OT Australia
- Has been discharged from a public hospital in the last 4 weeks and needs equipment related to the discharge – refer to hospital
We are not able to help with occupational, health and safety assessments for personal care or support workers.
How to refer
64 and under
- Complete our patient referral form.
- Fax or email the completed form.
Fax: 03 9495 2599
65 and over (50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)
Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
Tell them you want Merri Health as your preferred provider.
An occupational therapist will visit you at home.