Who is eligible?
Anyone aged 18 and over that:
Has Type 1, Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in the adult or Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Has impaired glucose tolerance
- Needs pre-diabetes education
- Has post gestational diabetes
A home visit will only be considered if a person is unable to attend any community appointments and live in Moreland.
Who is ineligible?
- Is under 18 years of age – refer to Royal Children's Hospital on (03) 9345 5522
- Has had an unplanned hospital presentation in the last 12 months and has unstable diabetes – refer to Cardiac and Respiratory Support
- Needs support with management of gestational diabetes or are pregnant and has diabetes – refer to Royal Women's Hospital on (03) 8345 2000