Helping you stay living in your home and community for longer.
What is it?
Support to help people with dementia and younger people with disabilities who have complex or changing care needs, to stay living in their home and community for longer. This service is known as Linkages.
Who can use this service?
- Live in Moreland or Hume
- Want to stay living in your home
- Be at high risk of being admitted to residential care
- Need ongoing case management to plan, coordinate, monitor and match services to your care needs
- Live alone or have a carer who needs support to maintain their caring role
- Have complex needs and need flexible and/or more services than are currently available
- Need services or resources that are not currently available through other programs
- Need support, advocacy or monitoring to stay living at home
There is a small fee for some of our services.
Do I need a referral?
Yes, you will need a referral to access this service. Call us for more information.
Support is provided in your home and community.
Make a booking
Call 1300 637 744 (MERRI H).
This service is funded by the Victorian Government