Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
As part of the NDIS Adult Therapy Team at Merri Health, you will be responsible for:
- Efficient evidence-based and outcomes focused clinical service delivery, to a caseload of clients who are funded under the NDIS
- Delivering services at Merri Health sites, client homes or other relevant places with a focus on supporting the client achieve their NDIS goals
- Managing a caseload of clients who may present with increasing complexity, multiple co-morbities and functional limitations across multiple areas of their life.
Based at our Preston or other relevant Merri Health sites, this is a full-time position offered on an fixed term basis until June 2020. To be considered for this position, applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Prior experience in both cognitive and physical disability, as well as mental health under the NDIS
- Understanding of an start-up environment and being comfortable in a changing dynamic environment
- Passionate approach to disability, eager to learn about the NDIS and work in an insurance based model
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to consolidate and expand your experience and skills working for an innovative and supportive community health organization. Furthermore, be part of a growing team of professionals dedicated to working with people with a disability. In addition, there is the opportunity to work with an existing OT team that can offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to help build skills.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
What you need to do now
Start by reviewing the attached position description. If this peaks your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Alice Ayliffe, Team Leader NDIS Allied Health on (03) 8419 2622 or Alice.Ayliffe@merrihealth.org.au
When you’re ready to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close by 5pm Wednesday 26 June 2019.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
What else do I need to know
Successful applicants will be required to have a current National Police Check and, if relevant to the position, a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check and full Drivers Licence.
Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the GLBTIQ community and those living with a disability to apply.