- Based in Brunswick, with public transport at hand
- Permanent Part-Time position (0.4EFT)
- Professional development opportunities
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
You will be part of the Dental Team who provide high quality and efficient dental services to eligible patients.
- Provide compassionate, effective and efficient oral health services within guidelines specified by DHSV including handling patients with more difficult clinical situations, those with more complex medical and social histories and disabilities
- Provision of services within scope of practice including examinations, treatment planning, routine restorative treatment, endodontics, basic oral surgery and emergency services
- Ensure high level of infection control within the dental facility and to be compliant in all infection control procedures
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Bachelor of Dental Science or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA Registration
- High level of clinical competence and a demonstrated commitment to the provision of appropriate, high quality dental services with a focus on public health principles
- Excellent understanding of Infection Control Procedures
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to join an established and caring Dental Services team who provide comprehensive dental care to the eligible population at a high standard.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
What you need to do now
Start by reviewing the attached position description. If this peaks your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Teoh, Manager, Dental Services care on (03) 9389 2277 or Jonathan.Teoh@merrihealth.org.au
When you’re ready to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close 24 September 2019, 5pm.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
What else do I need to know
Successful applicants will be required to have a current National Police Check and, if relevant to the position, a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check and full Drivers Licence.
Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the GLBTIQ community and those living with a disability to apply.