Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
- 2 x Full-time, fixed term contracts until 30/06/2019
- Provide Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Services to children aged 0-6 with developmental delay and / or disability in line with ECEI best practice
- Undertake formal and informal developmental screenings / assessments for children 0-6
- Design and implement Transdisciplinary Therapy Plans for children aged 0-6 who have complex support needs that are based on family goals and needs
- Provide ECEI Services in the child’s natural settings such as the home environment, childcare centres, kindergarten etc.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Demonstrated understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and the needs of families and children with a disability
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in allied health, early childhood or a similar field
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of working in ECEI, child developmental assessments and writing up reports
- Awareness and understanding of the functional and social impact of disability
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
What you need to do now
Start by reviewing the attached position description. If this peaks your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Lowes, Manager Ovens Murray ECEI on 1300 665 437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you’re ready to apply, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
What else do I need to know
Successful applicants will be required to have a current National Police Check and, if relevant to the position, a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check and full Drivers Licence.
Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the GLBTIQ community and those living with a disability to apply.