- Support Merri’s workforce to identify, assess and manage family violence risk by aligning with the Multi-Agency Risk Assessment and Management (MARAM) Framework
- A new role and opportunity to hone your project implementation skills!
- Work / life balance + positive work culture + hybrid working model + a supportive team!
- 8 months fixed term at 0.8 FTE or 1.0 FTE
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work with the Human Resources team to coordinate and implement the MARAM Plan within Merri Health. Collaborating with the MARAM Working Group, the role will align Merri Health’s policies, procedures, practice guides and tools to the MARAM Framework by working with key areas of the business (Human Resources, Quality and Risk and Compliance).
What you will be responsible for
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Analyse current practice and work-flow processes by working side by side with practitioners with the view of strengthening alignment with the MARAM Framework
- Provide expert advice to assist practitioners to interpret and analyse the impacts of the MARAM Framework and the MARAM policy documents to resolve practice issues
- Ensure work is undertaken in compliance with Merri Health’s policies, procedures, frameworks and processes, applicable legislation, and clinical governance requirements.
- Implement outstanding actions from Merri Health’s MARAM Plan
What you will need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will be a passionate team player who enjoys stakeholder engagement, working in a fast-paced varied environment and going above and beyond to achieve great results for the HR Team, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Sound understanding of the MARAM Framework in the context of specialist family violence supports and interventions
- Project Management experience
- Well-developed skills stakeholder engagement and capacity building, with the ability to facilitate problem solving in complex environments
- Ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels of an organisation and with key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to positively influence through effective mediation, facilitation and negotiation
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond effectively to change
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
What you need to do now
Start by reviewing the attached position description. If this perks your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact HR on email@example.com.
When you're ready to apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 17 February 2023
What else do I need to know
Preferred candidates will be subject to comprehensive reference and pre-employment background checking conducted by Merri Health prior to an offer of employment, including criminal record history check, NDIS worker screening, aged care key personnel screening and other employee screening and credential checks as determined by the position description.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.