At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services.
Merri Health has been awarded Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA)
- Close proximity to shops and public transport – stone’s throw away from Northland Shopping Centre
- Flexible working conditions - working from home and office
- Generous Salary Packaging arrangement
- 3 days per week to full time employment to give you greater life flexibility
Being part of Merri Health
Merri has a diverse workforce made up of people with different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We value and celebrate what makes you unique and have a great workplace culture. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees.
Merri is a fun place to work and reward their committed staff with an extra day off (Grace and Favour day on the day before the Melbourne Cup), an all staff end of year celebration and various competitions and awards throughout the year.
Your new role
Make a positive impact on the lives of people aged 18+ living with a primary physical disability by:
- Providing person-centred, goal driven therapy to support completion of personal, domestic and community activities of daily living.
- Completing assessments and recommendations to help people obtain a range of assistive technology such as wheelchairs, beds, bathing equipment and minor and major home modifications.
- Providing comprehensive reports to the NDIS to assist participants to access the funding they need for a variety of supports
You’ll be working as part of a supportive, friendly and committed multidisciplinary team, with great clinical support opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
What we offer
Merri Health is a fantastic organisation that provides stability, great work-life balance, flexibility with working environment, access to fleet vehicles and mobile phone and laptop for all staff.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is growing and that you can help shape. You will be supported in this journey with the appropriate clinical supervision and professional development as well as access to many co-workers who are passionate, knowledgeable and willing to share their clinical expertise.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging to increase your take home pay, the ability to purchase leave, and flexible work arrangement options. Merri Health has a hybrid working model, allowing people to work from home and in the office.
What else do I need to know
Preferred candidates will be subject to comprehensive reference and pre-employment background checking conducted by Merri Health prior to an offer of employment, including criminal record history check, NDIS worker screening check, working with children check and credential checks as determined by the position description.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.
Please review the position description
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
For further information please contact Craig Jackman.
Phone: 0427 187 903