Merri Health create healthy, connected communities through local health services for people at every age and stage of life. We are non-for-profit organisation and among the largest community health providers in Victoria, with services across north and west metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria in Ovens Murray. Merri Health support people throughout life with a range of wraparound services including:
> Support under the National Disability Insurance Scheme
> Aged care
> Carer support
> Child and family services
> Chronic disease management
> Dental services
Join an organisation and team that promotes a great work life balance and has an inclusive, innovative, collaborative culture.
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
The role of the Reporting Analyst is to maintain and develop reports for internal and external stakeholders, sourced from core enterprise systems and applications. This role will be responsible for ensuring reports are validated and up to date for senior management and board members, as well as submitted to external agencies in a timely manner.
It also involves liaising with key staff and the Data Quality manager to ensure data is accurate and structured to align with the organisation’s business and reporting needs.
• Maintain and enhance professional knowledge and technical skills by keeping up to date with new developments and relevant trends.
• Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as directed by Merri Health.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, funding guidelines, service standards and contractual obligations.
• Practice complies with national code for health care workers.
What you’ll need to succeed
• University degree in the field of computer science, Information systems or similar
• At leadst 5 years’ experience with tier-one application databases, and data warehouses; particularly SQL Server
• Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
• Strong ability to analyse user requirements and develop reports or extract data sets according to required specifications
• Ability with ETL and reporting tools
• Project management and full development life cycle experience
• Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Expectional analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities
• Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a busy environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• Certification in project management, i.e. Prince or PMP
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
What you need to do now
If this position captures your interest, please review the Position Description.
When you're ready, please email your CV and cover letter to : email@example.com
If you have any questions or wish to discuss the position further please contact the Manger, Quality Customer Experience, Philip Pharonides at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What else do I need to know
Preferred candidates will be subject to comprehensive reference and pre-employment background checking conducted by Merri Health prior to an offer of employment, including criminal record history check, NDIS worker screening and other employee screening and credential checks as determined by the position description.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.