Let's work together to improve services and health outcomes for our communities.
We welcome your participation and value your experiences and what you have to say.
We're currently looking for new members to join our Community Engagement Committee.
What activities can I participate in?
- Partner with us in co-design events and activities. Co-design is where we work together to come up with solutions that benefit everyone.
- Participate in community forums and focus groups.
- Advocate for people and issues you care about.
- Have your say about our services and local health issues.
- Get involved in reviewing and planning our services.
- Contribute to our strategic planning.
- Give us feedback about your experience.
- Attend events.
- Participate face-to-face, over the phone or online, whichever you prefer.
In some instances, Merri Health will provide reimbursements and/or a small payment for your contribution.
Who can participate?
Anyone who is interested in helping to create healthy and connected communities.
Some activities and opportunities are specifically for people who receive or have received services from Merri Health, and their carers and families.
How do I get involved?
Fill out the form below and we will call you soon to talk about options.