Your development is important to us.
In addition to training opportunities unique to your role, all employees have access to a wide range of development opportunities, delivered face-to-face or via our online Learning Management System, including:
- Introduction to diversity
- LGBTIQ Inclusive Practice
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural sensitivity
- Health literacy
- Child safety
- Equal Opportunity and Bullying and Harassment for employees and managers
- Manual handling
- Reviewing and managing staff performance
- VHIMS - incident management system
- Injury management
- Recruitment, behavioural interviewing and selection
- Documentation and legal consideration
Join non-for-profit & make an impact on the future of health.
Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018/19.
Australian Human Resources 2018 non-for-profit Employer of Choice finalist.