Be Merri Week is back 7-11 December, full of fun activities for you, your family and friends.
There’s things to do at home and COVID-safe activities you can do outside, in your own time.
Get involved and Be Merri!
- 5 Day Community Connections Challenge - sign up, get a daily challenge and connect with your community
- Confident Kids, Positive Parents - Dr Deeta Kimber webinars. Raise happy, confident kids with less stress! Register now.
- Fawkner Footprints Adventure - grab your 'passport' for a journey through Fawkner with fun activities
- Seedling Surprise - discover 'Surprise Seedling Stations' across Moreland and pick up a free plant!
Write a letter to your neighbour, learn how to say hello in five languages, and more!
Sign up and receive a daily challenge and tips to get closer to your community, all in your own time.
Join us for these two exclusive webinars as Dr Deeta Kimber, child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist guides you through simple steps to:
- Track your stress
- Calm yourself and your child
- Use play and cuddles to build closer relationships
Sign up for webinar 1, Monday 7 December, 8PM:
Track your stress, gain control and boost your health and happiness
Sign up for webinar 2, Thursday 10 December 8PM:
Take-care-of-yourself-first parenting & build closer relationships through cuddles and play
Find the pirate ship, spot some native birds, cook something new and so much more!
You passport is full of fun activities to do on your own, with a friend or family member.
Fawkner Footprints will be distributed to Fawkner homes during Be Merri Week. Missed out? Pick one up at the Street Library on James St, Fawkner. Or download your copy here.
Do you have a green thumb? We have surprise seedling pots available during Be Merri Week for you to pick up, take home and care for!
Which plant variety will you discover? Check out planting and care tips for your new seedling here.
Check out @MerriHealth to keep up to date where the Seedling Stations pop up!
If you have any questions about Be Merri, contact us!
Remember to be COVID-safe while you participate.