- Jan 24 2018
- 10.30am - 12.30pm
- 155 Oak Street, Parkville
Carers, join us to learn more about what it is like to live with dementia.
The Virtual Dementia Experience takes people into the world of a person living with dementia, simulating thoughts, fears and challenges. It helps build an understanding of what the person you care for is going through and how to best support them.
- Lunch 12.30-1.30pm
- In-home respite can be provided if requested at the time of RSVP
- A contribution towards the cost of transport may be available
- Tell us know if you have any dietary requirements or need the support of an interpreter
- Car parking available on site
By Wednesday, 17 January 2018
Call: Michaela or Gozde on 03 9495 2575