- Apr 07 2020
- 10am - 12pm
- Shop 48, The Harmony Centre, 46/48 The Mall Heidelberg VIC 3081
This interactive and practical session is for carers and family members living in the northern metropolitan region of Melbourne who look after a person living with dementia. This session is designed for all family members especially those younger family members who enjoy using technology and being creative.
- Understanding the concept of meaningful engagement
- Explore different types of memory books and how you might use them
- Get creative and make a memory book for the person with dementia you care for exploring other ideas you might create at home
- Meet other carers in a supported environment and share experiences
This session will be presented by Alissa Westphal, occupational therapist and lecturer from the University of Melbourne.
Please tell us if you have any dietary requirements or if you need an interpreter. In home respite and/or a contribution towards the cost of transport may be provided if requested at the time of RSVP.
Morning tea is provided.
RSVPs are essential.
PH: 9495 2500