We're a non-for-profit community health provider committed to creating and supporting healthy and connected communities.
We're here for you at every age and stage of life.
A healthy and connected community.
Partnering in health and wellness through provision of community-based services in the northern metropolitan region.
We take PRIDEE in everything we do.
We have passion - enthusiasm, advocacy and making a difference.
- We are a leading voice on issues affecting the health our community
- We maintain our vigour and vitality
- We support our staff, enabling them to do their best work
We practice responsibility - purposeful, commitment and accountability.
- We embrace good governance practice
- We deliver
We apply integrity - honesty, respect and fairness.
- We treat all people with dignity and respect
- We communicate and act openly and honestly
- We act against discrimination
We value diversity - breadth of services, choice and responsiveness
- We are flexible and respond to the needs of our community
- We embrace the diversity of our people and the community we serve
- We strive to be accessible to our community
We practice engagement - co-operation, partnerships and sharing
- We partner with our community and stakeholders
- We collaborate to achieve outcomes for our community
- We value the contribution of our staff and community
We apply excellence - research, quality and outcomes-focused
- We strive for continuous improvement
- We promote creativity and innovation
- We use an evidence base to inform our practice